The Source Audio Programmable EQ is a thoroughly modern and highly streamlined upgrade to traditional equalizer pedals.
This MIDI controllable stompbox provides quick, hands-free access to four different user programmed EQ settings.
It has found its way onto the touring pedalboards of David Gilmour, John Mayer, Steven Wilson, The Killers, The Dierks Bentley Band, and more.
Whatever your instrument, playing style, or genre, the Source Audio Programmable EQ is the essential tone-sculpting tool for your live rig.
Additional Features and Specifications
* +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
* Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
* Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
* Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
* 12dB of clean boost.
* Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create
* unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
* Universal Bypass: Choose between, Hardwire “True” Bypass, utilizing a small-signal relay for improved reliability and remote switching capabilities, or Buffered Bypass, utilizing analog switching for a consistent input impedance and buffered output.
* MIDI input: Recall presets, control parameters, engage/bypass remotely via MIDI.
* State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
Dimensions: 4.5 in/11.4cm (Length) x 2.5 in/6.4cm (width) x 2 in/5.1cm (height)
Runs on a 9V battery (included) or power supply (not included – requires 9V DC supply with at least 100mA output).
Output impedance is 1k ohms. Input is 1 megaohm. Max output level is 2.2V RMS.