Finally, we venture into the real "pedal market" with a reverb unit to address some potential customer concerns that a full-size reverb unit is too big. We pursued the idea of making a smaller reverb unit, using the Type 8 Accutronics reverb pan, but we did not want any compromises in the sound. So, we created a "decay control" circuit to handle the length of the reverberation and created this amazing new product.
The SurfyBear Compact features:
– Metal Housing like its big brother, the SurfyBear Metal
– Dwell, Tone, Decay, Volume controls
– 2 switchable Mixer controls in order to configure 2 different levels of effect
– On/Off switch with true-bypass functionality
– At the bottom of the unit the springs are still visible through a window that also allows to pad and “lock” them for transportation